[4MINUTE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAYOON :D



MAY 18 2012
GAYOON'S 28TH BIRTHDAY! (KOREAN AGE)

I became a fan of 4Minute in 2011. And my favourite member has always been Gayoon up till now! Gayoon is the prettiest among 4Minute to me and she has an angelic voice! I love her singing very much. And her legs ♥.♥ any girl would envy her perfect legs (Well, I am!) I'm a girl but I totally love her! (Not a lesbian :x)
This will be a long post, so please be patient :)

So here's a short list & some interesting facts about gayoon :

  •  graduated at Dong Duke Girl's High School & is currently attending Dongguk University, Theater Major
  •  got 2nd place at SM 9th Best Singer Contest
  •  can sing for 30 seconds in just 1 breathing
  •  loves jelly worm candies 
  • wants to do a unit duo with Doojoon ( Dooyoon :D)
  • was the first Cube Trainee
  •  has her license already
  • has been a singer since high school
  • 4Minute members say Gayoon is scary when she's angry
  • gets very emotional when it comes to family 
  • closest to B2ST members among 4minute
Let's see how Gayoon has changed since her debut:
-MUZIK-

-HUH (Hit Ur Heart)-

-Mirror Mirror & Heart to Heart-

-Volume Up-

And fyi, Gayoon is the fashionista of the group! Check out her fashion below:

Simple and nice =)

Pretty as ever! Well, I guess that's it. Thanks for reading! I appreciate it very much! 
Once again, Happy birthday Gayoon! :D

1 Response to [4MINUTE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAYOON :D

  1. Anonymous says:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAYOON!!! YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE<3333

Post a Comment